Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunny as I :-)


Cold morning, no milk... oooh and the electricity bill; I haven't paid that yet :-(
So that means....no hot shower, the toothpaste is only enough for today!!!
I'm all set for the day but then, no sugar for my tea, I used up the last spoon last night...

I look at myself and marvel at how much I have...
I have a brand new day, a roof on my head, food to last me at least a week...
I have some paint which should be able to finish the portrait on my easel...
That should be enough to pay rent and cater for all the pending bills :-)

Still looking at the mirror, I put on my pink scarf, a yellow flower on my Afro and a smile on my face....
I may not have it all, but what I have is all I need for now...
I'm happy, I'm satisfied, I'm sunny as I.....

1 comment: